2010年12月2日星期四

Last year in Basel, replica cartier Allongee Ceinture watches

Last year in Basel, replica cartier Allongee Ceinture watches during the BaselWorld 2009 show, I was introduced to Jean Dunand by my friend Frank (Monochrome), Suryia Hill (Sparkle) and Ian Skellern. Truth to be told, I had not taken the time to read about Jean Dunand time pieces and boy did I regret that.

Luckily, Thierry replica cartier Allongee Ceinture watches Oulevay (owner of Jean Dunand Pieces Uniques) had enough patience to explain about Jean Dunand and his exceptional time pieces. The Tourbillon Orbital he showed me was a master piece that was simply stunning. I covered the Tourbillon Orbital Confucius in an article last year (click here) on FW.Photo courtesy replica cartier Allongee Ceinture watches of Jean Dunand. Standing is Thierry Oulevay, sitting behind his desk is Christophe Claret.